Country ham, potatoes, and leftover vegetables come together for a delicious, warm meal. Country ham hash is perfect for a family breakfast.
– 8 oz country ham (sliced) – 3 tbsp butter (unsalted) – 1 1/2 lb russet potatoes – 1/2 red onion – 1 orange bell pepper – 1 clove garlic – 1/2 tsp pepper – 1 tbsp rosemary
- In a large skillet, fry the ham until it’s browned on both sides, about 10 minutes – Remove the ham from the skillet and return it to medium-high heat
– Melt the butter in the skillet and add the potatoes, onion, and bell pepper – Cover and cook
– Chop the ham into bite-sized pieces – Stir into potato mixture
– Cook until warmed through, about 2-3 minutes – Serve immediately and garnish with rosemary