Tortellini Alfredo is a delicious pasta available at Panera Restaurants. Now you can make it at home in 15 minutes for an easy pasta dinner.Jump to Recipe
Years ago, when Tyler was almost a year old, I had to have my wisdom teeth removed. All four of them. At once. I couldn’t eat for almost a week. We went to Tampa to take some photos of a friend’s newborn for them and needed some food while we were there. I couldn’t eat much, so they suggested Panera since they have a lot of soups.
While we were there, I decided to try the tortellini alfredo and it was delicious! You can get it with chicken on it, but I prefer just the pasta. That trip was in 2014 and I’ve never gotten anything else at Panera since!
Every time I would go, I wonder why I didn’t try making it at home yet. I’ve made homemade alfredo sauce before. And we like tortellini in recipes. I finally decided to combine the two and make my favorite Panera copycat recipe at home!
Step by Step
Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Prepare the rest of your ingredients.
Add the parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Sprinkle in the garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
Fold the cooked tortellini into the Alfredo sauce.
Serve the tortellini Alfredo warm. Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese if desired.
Save any leftover tortellini Alfredo in a container in the refrigerator. Warm in a saucepan over medium heat. Add a bit of milk or cream if needed to thin the sauce.
Originally Published On: August 14, 2020
- 19 oz cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions
- Heat the heavy cream and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat until warm stirring occasionally so the milk doesn’t scald
- Whisk in the cream cheese until it’s completely melted
- Add the parmesan cheese and stir until melted
- Sprinkle in the garlic powder and Italian seasoning
- Fold the cooked tortellini into the alfredo sauce and serve warm
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutrition content will vary based on brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.