If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? I asked this question to a bunch of people and got some interesting answers. And looking at these replies, it shows what most people value, which is other people. There are so many options out there for a desired power, and most people want a way to heal themselves and their loved ones. And even though it isn’t stated, I’m guessing they mean healing any issues, both physical and emotional. I know I would be ok with having that power too. I’ve seen too many friends and family suffer to not see the advantage in this power.
These are some of the answers I got to the question:
- Teleportation. Faster than flying and pretty handy in combat. Also saves on vacations!
- The power to heal myself and others
- Power of healing. My heart breaks far to often for family, friends, and animals that have to endure pain. Physically and Mentally.
- Flight. Just a power I’ve always wanted.
- Healing. For sure. A. My kids are always getting hurt, and B. So I could heal friends and family with whatever they were dealing with.
- Invisible can’t really say why other than it’d be FUN!!
- Foresight… Fix issues before they happen. 😊
- Time travel. So I could get the correct lottery numbers
- Breathe underwater so I could go scuba diving without gear
- Telepathy, but only if my best friend has it too so we could have whole conversations in our heads
- Healing so I could help cure friends and family.
So now I ask you, if you could have one Superpower, what would it be and why?