There are many cuts of pork that you can work with, which makes it a versatile meat to use in meals. We use everything from ground pork to pork tenderloin to bacon to ham. Most of the time, the boys will eat pork, especially in the form of bacon.
Hi mommy, did you buy me some bacon?Ryan, the moment I get home from the grocery store.
- Alice Springs Chicken Copycat RecipeJune 23, 2018
- Asian Pork SaladMarch 7, 2018
- BBQ Pork Potatoes in the Slow CookerMay 7, 2018
- Beef and Pork Chili in the Slow CookerDecember 30, 2018
- Breakfast BagelsSeptember 15, 2018
- Brown Sugar Glazed PorkSeptember 6, 2017
- Classic BLT SandwichOctober 22, 2018
- Dumbledore’s Apple & Sage Pork ChopsJuly 4, 2018
- Easy Slow-Cooker Potato and Cheddar SoupNovember 1, 2017
- Pan Fried Pork with Brown GravyJanuary 21, 2019
- Sheet Pan Ranch Pork & PotatoesMarch 10, 2018
- Super Easy Marinated Baked PorkJanuary 3, 2018
- Tomato Caper PorkDecember 22, 2017
- Un-Stuffed Pork ChopsDecember 28, 2018