This is one of our family favorites. Parmesan crusted chicken is packed with flavor and a winner for everyone in the family. And it’s always fun to crush the crackers…. I put them in a large ziptop bag and use my meat mallet! Great stress reliever!!
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400
- Crush Ritz crackers in a ziplock bag
- Add parmesan cheese and parsley
- Rinse chicken in water and pat dry
- Arrange chicken in a 9x13 dish
- Sprinkle with garlic salt then spread a thin layer of ranch dressing on top
- Sprinkle a handful of cracker/cheese mixture on each chicken breast and pat down
- Bake about 20 minutes or until top is golden and chicken is cooked through
Join the Son Shine Community
Become a master of the kitchen.
Acquire new recipes, learn new techniques, and discuss your kitchen accomplishments & mishaps with others.