Frozen Fruit Cups are so great for the heat of summer! Well, they are great anytime, but especially when it’s warm outside. The slushy fruity goodness makes a great addition to your summer night party. We often make these just to have on hand and eat one every evening (ok, sometimes twice per day). The best part is you can make them with whatever fruits you want. I use this basic recipe, but sometimes can’t find one of the ingredients, or it isn’t in season, so I change it up. Another option would be to make this as a slushy punch drink… I’ve never done that, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. If anyone does that I would be very interested to hear how it work!
Frozen Fruit Cups
- 12 oz frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 pkgs frozen strawberries sliced
- 11 oz mandarin oranges drained
- 24 oz pineapple crushed
- 3 bananas sliced
- 12 clear plastic cups
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together
- Spoon into each cup until about 3/4 full
- Place cups in freezer
- Remove 1 hour before serving, you want them to be slushy
Join the Son Shine Community
Become a master of the kitchen.
Acquire new recipes, learn new techniques, and discuss your kitchen accomplishments & mishaps with others.