I found a recipe for a copycat version of Olive Garden’s alfredo sauce and decided to try it. I have since realized that this must have been the recipe for their alfredo dipping sauce, not the sauce that is put on the noodles for a meal. Even knowing that I love it on some noodles. We have made this with shrimp, chicken, broccoli…. you can make it with almost anything added to it. I also usually make some fresh bread to go with the alfredo.
- 12 oz noodles
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- Cook noodles as directed
- Heat cream in sauce pan until hot
- Whisk cream cheese into hot cream until combined
- Add parmesan cheese
- Add a pinch of garlic powder and Italian seasoning to taste
- Add noodles into sauce and stir to coat
Join the Son Shine Community
Become a master of the kitchen.
Acquire new recipes, learn new techniques, and discuss your kitchen accomplishments & mishaps with others.