Like so many of my recipes, Feta-Topped Chicken is another of those that I don’t remember where it came from. I know my aunt used to make it when I lived with her, and when Justin started eating dinner there with us, he told me I need to make sure to get this recipe from her. Personally, I don’t really care for feta cheese or tomatoes, so I just eat this chicken plain or put it in a salad when we have this meal. But it is a super easy meal to make, doesn’t make much of a mess, and is all cooked in one pan!
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 2 cups balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- In large skillet, saute chicken with vinaigrette and seasonings until cooked through
- Meanwhile, cut tomato into slices
- Once chicken is cooked, top with two tomato slices each and 1/4 of feta cheese each
- Cover and cook about 5 more minutes, until cheese is softened and warm
Join the Son Shine Community
Become a master of the kitchen.
Acquire new recipes, learn new techniques, and discuss your kitchen accomplishments & mishaps with others.