Chicken enchiladas are a great way for us to embrace living in Texas and enjoying the Tex-Mex style food we have here. Every now and then I get in the mood for some enchiladas, and this is the perfect recipe. It’s quick and easy, and can be adjusted to your preferences, such as adding in some diced onions and peppers, dipping in sour cream, whatever you want!
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 3/4 packet fajita seasoning
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 can red chile enchilada sauce
- 2 cups mexican blend cheese shredded
- Tortilla shells
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut up meat and season with fajita seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper
- Brown in frying pan until cooked through
- Place meat in shells
- Top with shredded cheese
- Roll up shell and place in glass baking dish, seam side down
- Repeat for all shells
- Drizzle with a little bit of the enchilada sauce
- Top with cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Pour more enchilada sauce on top when serving
Join the Son Shine Community
Become a master of the kitchen.
Acquire new recipes, learn new techniques, and discuss your kitchen accomplishments & mishaps with others.