Cheddar biscuits are similar to the biscuits you get at Red Lobster. I haven’t quite figured out the combination of seasonings that they use to add to the biscuits, but if I do I will let you know! These biscuits are so simple to make and are great with many different recipes, especially any seafood recipes! We make them almost any time we eat fish, and then I tend to eat any leftover biscuits for breakfast the next day.
- 2 cups bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix bisquick, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Mix butter and garlic powder
- Brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet
- Serve warm
Join the Son Shine Community
Become a master of the kitchen.
Acquire new recipes, learn new techniques, and discuss your kitchen accomplishments & mishaps with others.