Thank you for your interest in working with Son Shine Kitchen! I am always open to guest posts on the blog, as well as requests to review a product or service! Or maybe you have ideas for a blog post you would like me to write. Send it my way and I will have a look!
- Write a post that fits one of my categories… Recipes, Cooking Tips, Kitchen Tips, Growing Your Food, or Kitchen-Related.
- Use examples and anecdotes to make your article or story more interesting.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- I prefer writers to be a blogger with your own blog, but it isn’t necessary.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
Once we’ve accepted your post, you will receive an email with the date and time it will go live and the link. This is also when you will submit your author bio to me for your post. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation, etc. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. We will not change the ideas in the post
Your post must:
- Have a catching title.
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be at least 600 words. No maximum, but remember,
peopledon’t usually read if it’s too long.
- Have links to other websites or information that supplements your post, if applicable.
- Have an author bio that is only a few sentences. You can link to your blog in your bio.
- Send photos if applicable. If you don’t send any, at least one will be attached to the post at my discretion.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Include affiliate links.
- Link to your own blog in the post. Links should be for information purposes only.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published Son
Send any ideas to email@example.com