Sonshine Kitchen, Stephanie Lynch, and any other contributors to this website may promote and sell various third party products and services via affiliate links.
Short and Sweet Version
- I use affiliate marketing, meaning if you click on links I may get paid if you purchase the item
- This does NOT mean you pay any more than you would without my link
- In order to keep this site free, I need to make a little money somehow
- Even with compensation, I will give honest reviews and won’t promote something I don’t believe in
Long and Legal Version
Affiliate marketing is a marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays a commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals. If you purchase items or services through my links, I will earn a referral fee, which helps me keep this blog up and running and free!
Amazon Affiliate Marketing
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How I Use Affiliate Marketing
Sonshine Kitchen uses affiliate marketing as links to a third party product or service. This is done in the way of links to outside vendors (such as Amazon), which connect to my affiliate account within their site. By using affiliate links, you are supporting the original seller of a product or service, as well as me. Different links give different compensation, but Sonshine Kitchen is compensated in some way, either by discounts or direct monetary compensation, when you use my affiliate links.
Where You May Find Affiliate Links
It is safe to assume that if you click on a link, it may be an affiliate link. The top of each blog post will have a note if affiliate links are used on the page as a reminder to anyone who views the page.
What Affiliate Marketing Means For You
- You are supporting both the original seller and me when you use the links.
- You will NOT be charged extra if you use my link versus going to the product yourself.
- I will only link to an affiliate site if I believe in the product, so you know it is a good choice.
I promise not to add affiliate links solely for the compensation. I will give honest, unbiased reviews of any product or service that I recommend and link you to. If there is something that I am promoting, it is because I personally use the product or service and believe in that product or service.
7601 FM1960 Rd E #104
Humble, TX 77346
Last Edited on 2018-04-21
Join the Son Shine Community
Become a master of the kitchen.
Acquire new recipes, learn new techniques, and discuss your kitchen accomplishments & mishaps with others.