Let’s face it, we are all hard on our bodies. No matter what line of work you are in, you could use a day of pampering. But if you are on a budget, this may seem like a luxury you can’t afford. Luckily there are a few things that you can do for yourself to give you and your body that little boost you may be missing.
- Get a glass of wine (or other favorite drink) and binge-watch Netflix
- Scoop a large bowl of ice cream and curl up with a good book
- Practice yoga either at home from online videos or take a class
- Take a long hot bath with candles and bath beads or bath salts, in peace
- Give yourself a mani/pedi
- Aromatherapy, diffuse some calming oils in the home
- Take a nap by yourself and recharge
- Go shopping, window shopping if on a budget
- Get a massage, either from your significant other or professional
- Girls night with your friends, get some movies and snacks and have some laughs
What do you do to pamper yourself?
Join the Son Shine Community
Become a master of the kitchen.
Acquire new recipes, learn new techniques, and discuss your kitchen accomplishments & mishaps with others.